Cargo Pants ootd is a great casual alternative to jeans; of course, you can create cargo pants outfits with any of your pants and can style, too… The modern cargo pants are slimmer in cut, which adds visual interest, without the bulk. As unique character cargo pants have, their pockets which are well-considered in the search for the perfect pair. One extra pocket on the leg is plenty, and they feel comfy at mid-thigh.
Summer calls for cute and cool ootd that is light and breathable, only for this you can create outfits that make you feel fresh. You can pull off cargo pants in summer, especially with some light-colored tee, shirts, or polo shirts. It can be combined with sneakers to give a complete look.
Cargo Pants are designed to look functional yet comfortable.
Tips to Create Creative Cargo Pants ootd:
- Cargo Pants go best with Graphic tops and fitted shirts. So, while selecting your top, prefer fitted ones. Because these pants are loose and baggy. They usually look good in short shirts.
- Wearing heels with cargo pants is a big no-no unless you are dressed formally.
- Cargo pants with floral shirts are not well vibe.
- As these pants strive to give you a minimalistic look, don’t overwhelm your attire by adding too many clashing colors and prints.
- For accessories, sunglasses and bandanas work best.
- While picking out your pair of cargo pants, make sure they are not too fitted and not too loose as well.
- For a touristy look, go with regular cargo pants and a strapless tank top.
Cargo Pants ( Outfits of the Day):
A cropped hoodie is ideal for pairing with cargo pants. Cargo pants are loose and bouncy, so you need a top that can balance your entire outfit and not make you look like a sack of potatoes. It is best to opt for plain as your outfit should look more relaxed and less girly. This look is highly recommended to college/teenage girls. It will give you both a cool and cozy layer.
This is an athleisure style in Cargo Pants. You just have to layer an oversized check jacket on your sports bra. A sports bra gives shape to your body because the cargo and jacket are both loose and baggy. It is gym appropriate also or you can go for dance also.
Must Watch: 6 Hair Tutorials: How to style Bandana Silk Scarf on Head.
This look is summer-appropriate with this crop graphic tee. The graphic tee looks attractive and visually appealing. These tees can go a long way when it comes to helping an individual stand out. This look gives you casual outing vibes in summer.
You can never go wrong with oversized tops and cargo pants if you apply a simple trick – Tie a knot in the front or tuck the front center half of your top inside your pants to make your outfit look on point. Avoid wearing oversized tees if you don’t want to tuck them in because your entire body will look out of proportion.
As I said in 1st tip to select a fitted top. This look is an example of that tip/point. Cargo Pants party wear look with this off-shoulder fitted top. Create complete party wear look with your shades, handbag, and rocking sneakers.